[T]eachings "A fierce lion is never nice enough to be tamed, a spring wil absorb all and return all in a single shot." "The greatest enemy is oneself. The highest order of class of sword and way of handling is being selfless." "To keep forgiving oneself, finding excuses for oneself is the most undesirable sin to yourself." "Blade is just an instrument, the spirit of the blade lies in your skills and principles." "Intense anger and sadness are double-edged swords, however it's up to the individual on how one weild it." Writer : Xiaofeixia Age : Since 1988 Aspire : Aeroengineer/Researcher [T]rAiLs LeFt By.. [W]arriors.. Jake Yi Herrick Shan Sheng Yang Cheng Han Elizabeth Prawn Vonn Jocelyn Slayerz Angelina [S]hrines Tears Anger Coded Google mail Movies Frenster Blogger Quotes Photos Search Dog Chinese Downloads Singtel SMS Chinese English Dictionary Altavista Translation [A]rchives December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 May 2010 [G]oodies Technicalalities, Physics, Science, Designing, Architecture, Computer, Sendimental songs, Stoning, Chionging work, Repairing, Pooling [E]nemies Irresponisble people, Lip service, Assholes, Humanities, Slackers, Dominators, Heartbreaking, Idiots, ASBS+ACBC people [S]crolls "Hope is the worst of evils for it prolongs the torment of man." "He who has enough why can bear almost any how." "Life must be lived as play, playing certain games, singing and dancing" "Some are born great while some has greatness trust upon them" "Kind words can be short but their echoes are endless" "The fool wonders, the wise asks" "Many times we find ourselves lost, but how many times do we actually find ourselves avoiding the obvious solution?" "Everyone's destiny is not revealed to him or her till the very last minute, why not we craft our own destiny?" "Prophecy is just a prediction of what you may have in future, but it is more of a guideline anyway." "You fight, and you say you make sacrifices for others. However, do you really understand the true meaning of sacrifice?" "Unless it is a high chance of success, if not don't even try doing it. You may be suffering for it in the worst way." "The legacy is not how many you have killed, but the legacy lies in how much have you accomplished benefitting others around you." "You may be harmed by others, but do take pity on those who inflict harm on you. It is because they are lonely and ignorant." "You ask for trouble, and when trouble did come to you, or results not to your liking, just accept it. Because you ask for it, it's yours." "Somethings are better to be said than done. However, how many times have we acted on our own accord without considering those around us?" "Things are not the way they seem. You must look beyond and interprete the meaning behind the thing that you see, not by mere appearance" "If you are called to clear up the shit left behind by others, do not curse and swear. Be positive. At least you learn how to clear up mess, while the others do not know" "Masking yourself is a thing to do when you are confused, but not when you are trying to hide something" "What's yours is yours, do not deny its existence." "You persevere, you stayed without other's knowledge and you labour for them. How many actually came and repay you?" "We always have a choice, we're made of the choices we chose and we can always choose to make the right choice" "Life is full of choices. Either you get to choose or you get chosen" "Compliments boosts people, criticsms pushes people off edges. Why not encourage and give compliments?"
|
![]() |
|---|---|
| Sunday, May 24, 2009
'
Sometimes I guess it's hard to communicate even though we have such good communication tools such as handphones, MSN chat rooms, IRCs and even facebook. The purpose is to keep an update of what your friends are up to, their well being and everything. However what I feel is perhaps a distant friendship even if it's just next door to you. I finally understand that a wrong word use, or even a wrong structure of sentence with a word could totally mean different things. I never understand why a literature essay could have so many analytical essays about that particular essay, but I now understand. I now finally understand why people normally say that anything can be done, but never say the wrong things as the Chinese saying goes "东西可以乱吃,话不可以乱讲", I now sort of understand this a bit fair bit more than what I used to. I sort of starting to think that it is probably better if I remain dreamy and remain oblivious to somethings and not to bother myself with other things. I feel other things except studies and work is just sort taking up much of the time. Even a simple task of hanging out with friends I also find it to be a chore. I would rather communicate through handphone, or even Internet chat, emails to stay in contact with them. I now starting to feel that staying at home is so much far better than going out, perhaps I'm starting to become an anti-social guy? I really do not know. Though I may be cheerful outside, I'm hardly peaceful and happy within. I'm starting to feel the despair, desolation that is spreading within this very heart of mine. I'm starting to become afraid to face each day, for I do not know for each day to come, what disastrous event or even disappointment that the day is going to give or surprise me with. I'm really starting to be afraid or even scared of facing each day's morning or should I say the start of each day. I really do not know how to face each day with such blaring loneliness and blasting desolation within the heart. It is a really very scary feeling. It is a scary feeling to be isolated and desolated, I've experienced it once, I do not wish to experience it again. Perhaps it is something which I must learn to control and accept it. It is way too much for me to bear and control, but yet I do not wish this to be spilt over to any other people to share such darkness within me. I think it's not fair to throw people your darkness or even your troubles unless that person wants to share it with you. It's an unfair treatment to others to just straightaway pour such darkness and desolation without even consulting that person. Another thing is I do not know to put this in a nice way or in a subtle way. I finally realise that our ideals were actually different. Your ideal was sort of placing more emphasis on friends than on your family while me is the direct opposite. I do not know why would you want to do that way, but like what I've said, it is not fair for me to stick my nose into your business and ask you to change it. I believe each person's and each individual has their own ideal and knows how to go along and manipulate this ideal to each individual preferences. However, perhaps I think maybe it should be alright if probably I just share my ideal of friendship. I sort of comprehend the Chinese saying of "在外靠朋友,在家靠亲人" as the fact that friends are important, however family is still much more important than friends. Perhaps it is the fact that I stayed at home far much longer than I'm outside excluding the NS, I feel that family is much more reliable than friends. From the experience of NS, I further confirm the fact that family members are far much more stable to depend on, rather than friends. It is not that friends that I have now are not good, but I feel that whatever help that they could give could never surpass that extent of help by the family. I would want to spend more time with the family as much as possible, as I'm now in the outside more than at home. Moreover, both parents are not getting any younger, and I think it's only proper that I spend more time with them. I think no matter how good your friend is, none still can surpass the care that is given by the parents. Thus, I think it's only right that we share the thoughts with the parents, at least share your feelings with them. They do not want track you, but they just wish to know about what you are doing and they are informed about it. I do not think it is fair that a parent should find out what their sons or daughters are doing through their friends. It would reflect badly on them, reflecting that they have such poor parenting skills that they could not even communicate with their children. You may not understand this at the moment, but I feel that it's unjust to reflect that upon the parents. After all, they did bring their children to their present age. If you think their way is not correct, maybe you can try and be a parent yourself in later years, and you see for yourself. Though some may argue that their parents are not like other friends' parents are better then theirs, I still think that such arguments could not stand. As there is a Chinese saying goes "外国的月亮总是比较圆", and another English saying goes "The grass is always greener on the other side", it is no doubt that people would be subjected to comparisons. Thus I feel, if parents do compare you with other children, I guess you just fall back on these two sayings, and I think it would be alright. I do not know why am I saying all these. Perhaps by saying all these, it could make some of you feel better or worse I do not know. But this is just a sharing of thought. You are not obliged to stick to my thoughts, for these are just some thoughts and feelings being shared. This is a very long post I must agree. Maybe it's time that I must give my blog a change of clothes soon. Samurai xiaofeixia is once again honored @ 5:08 pm |